 Off-Topic / Fun / 5609
Re: Old Macross Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:37:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:
Just order 'em from Valkyrie exchange! I did, because the prices are so
good.

I'm always a bit leary of ordering stuff over the Web.  Do you pay with check
or credit card?  Have you paid yet, since the toys haven't been shipped into
the US?  How confident do you feel about V-E?

I kind of doubt that you'll see them at TRU or KB, but who knows.

Yah, but I can dream.  :-,  I've been talking with the store managers.  The KB
person flat-out doesn't like to associate with lesser, "customer" folk.
However, the local TRU manager is very approachable (and very understanding of
the 18-30 male toy collector demographic), and I may eventually be able to
convince him to order a few cases...

Cheers,
- jsproat