 Off-Topic / Fun / 5489
Re: A test! (was Mr. Squibbles)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:54:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

Well, as a person who read his book, I think he isn't a very slick
politician, but he is a decent person, IMO. He made some mistakes, but
compared to what we have now, I would take him back in a heartbeat.

Oh sure, he was a good enough guy, I guess.  He just had a hell of a time
expressing himself in a way that made him seem credible.  I know for certain
that many of the things that we as a nation made fun of him for were totally
unfair.  But enough of what he said was really stupid that he will never be
able to recover from it.

Chris