 Off-Topic / Fun / 5267
5266  |  5268
Subject:
Superfriends (was Re: Space Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 18:43:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Warning, this site is
irreverent, profane and not really suitable for kids, per se...

Umm, yeah.  I meant to mention that.  Ooops.

His skewering of Aquaman is classic

He is not a big Aquaman fan, no. :D

Thanks for the pointer

You're welcome!  Actually, if you like that, he also has an archive (some with
reviews) of the old Hostess superhero ads.  It's funny what sells fruit pies.

Also, obviously the site isn't quite done, but he averages one new
Superfriend/Legion of Doom member a day.

eric