 Off-Topic / Fun / 5266
Re: Space Pirates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 18:31:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Joslin writes:

You should read:

http://www.seanbaby.com/super.htm

This is, quite possibly, the funniest thing I have ever, ever read.

That may be stretching it a bit far, but it's up there. Warning, this site is
irreverent, profane and not really suitable for kids, per se... but it's pretty
darn funny. His skewering of Aquaman is classic and I think the best line thats
repeatable here may well be:

'One of his other underwater "powers" was making water balls and throwing them
at people I probably don't have to explain how deadly it is to get somebody wet
when they're at the bottom of the ocean.'

which had me beside myself. (Which you know, if you've ever seen me, is quite a
way off to the side)

Thanks for the pointer

++Lar