 Off-Topic / Fun / 5203
Re: Anguish languish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 23:23:16 GMT

Something my sister sent along which reminded me of the anguish languish:

Syman Says!
   Starting Your Day With A Smile...

   JOKE OF THE DAY:

   JEST FOR THE PUN OF IT:

   Waitress: Hawaii, sir? You must be Hungary.
   Gent: Yes, Siam. I can't Rumania long. Venice lunch ready?
   Waitress: I'll Russia table. What'll you Havre? Aix?
   Gent: Whatever's ready. But can't Jamaica cook hurry?
   Waitress: Odessa laugh! But Alaska.
   Gent: And put Cuba sugar in my Java.
   Waitress: Don't be Sicily. Sweden it yourself. I'm only here to
   Serbia.
   Gent: Denmark my check and call the Bosphorous. I hope he'll
   Kenya. I don't Bolivia know who I am!
   Waitress: Canada Noise! I don't Carribbean. You sure Ararat!
   Gent: Samoa your wisecracks? What's got India? Do you think
   this arguing Alps business? Be Nice!
   Waitress: Don't Kiev me that Boulobne! Alamein do! S'pain in
   the neck. Pay your check and beat it. Abyssinia!

Frank