 Off-Topic / Fun / 4998
  Re: Stupid question about steam engines

(...) My ex used to have an MG Midget with a soft top that didn't quite fix down all the way round. We used to drive up from Manchester to Scotland in it to go winter climbing with balaclavas and scarves tucked into all the crevices to keep the cold (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)