 Off-Topic / Fun / 4998
Re: Stupid question about steam engines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 16:45:39 GMT

Larry P wrote:
I have an MG Midget and I used to have an E-Type Jaguar. So I am well
acquainted with the evil that Lucas has perpetrated.

My ex used to have an MG Midget with a soft top that didn't quite fix
down all the way round. We used to drive up from Manchester to Scotland
in it to go winter climbing with balaclavas and scarves tucked into all
the crevices to keep the cold out. Got grounded at the very top of a
pass in the Lakes one winter, had to dig the snow out from under the car
with our iceaxes so we could get the tires back on the ground :-)

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/