 Off-Topic / Fun / 4909
Re: Purimish fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 05:01:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> writes:
Bram Lambrecht wrote:
  Once you've used Reverse Polish Notation, you
can't ever go back...

Not only that, but your remedial math students are a lot less likely
to try to borrow your calculator when they forget to bring theirs to
class!  : )

Heh, not only remedial math students, but any fellow students who use a
TI or some other brand.  "Can I borrow your calculator?  Oh, wait, you
have an HP.  Never mind..."  I know some people who never got used to
their HP's last year, and carry around a regular scientific calculator
for arithmetic...
--Bram