 Off-Topic / Fun / 486
Re: Piece sorting methods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:37:05 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> writes:
Well, from experience I have come to trust their basic Office set (Word,
Excel, Access) and Win NT.  That's most likely because MS didn't write
the things, but just bought the companies that wrote them.

Huh? I thought MS wrote all the above.  Who did MS buy them from?

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214