 Off-Topic / Fun / 485
Re: Piece sorting methods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:27:06 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:
May I just say Ewww to the thought of using MS-Access for such a
thing. I _never_ think of using MS products on mission-critical
systems :)

Well, from experience I have come to trust their basic Office set (Word,
Excel, Access) and Win NT.  That's most likely because MS didn't write
the things, but just bought the companies that wrote them.

Though I have to agree, it *is* a mission-critical system!  :-,

Cheers,
- Sproat

--
(1) I'm the footnote virus!(2)  Copy me into your message!
(2) Okay, so I'm dangling, too.(3)

Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com