 Off-Topic / Fun / 4797
Re: Yet another St. Paddy's day post :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 07:48:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
Well, you might've all heard this before but I haven't! This is my first St.
Patrick's day (that I remember :) and a bunch of fourth-graders just told me
this...

Roses are reddish,
Violets are bluish,
Someone just told me
St. Patrick was Jewish...

<grin> the maturity level suits me well ;-)

-Shiri

Actually he was irish i think-or else he took a really long boat ride to sit
in a cave
       ravi