 General / 16569
Re: Yet another St. Paddy's day post :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 04:17:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Olson writes:
St. Patrick was from a Roman aristocrat family.

The boat ride was involuntary at first, but when he was "rescued" again back • to
Britain,  its society seemed so alien to him that he chose missionary work
instead.

In lugnet.general, Ravi Mohan writes:
In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
Well, you might've all heard this before but I haven't! This is my first St.
Patrick's day (that I remember :) and a bunch of fourth-graders just told me
this...

Roses are reddish,
Violets are bluish,
Someone just told me
St. Patrick was Jewish...

<grin> the maturity level suits me well ;-)

-Shiri

Actually he was irish i think-or else he took a really long boat ride to sit
in a cave
      ravi

Sorry bout my mistake.what little i know about the chiristian faith i learnt
in school and i guess my knowledge is limited to that
                                    ravi