 Off-Topic / Fun / 4651
Re: Identify theme song (was: Re: Gail Storm/Pippin Reed face - translation)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 23:49:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
<<Everything is nonsense... Come and see... Come see how everything is
supposed to be...

Yep, dat's it...

Shiri, is that last bit from a song?

Yah, some silly TV show theme, my sister used to see re-runs of it.

Isn't that from Cheers?  I'm probably totally wrong on that one, I'm
post Cheers-generation, but I vaguely remember the theme.

I don't think it's from Cheers, unless maybe it's part of the secondary or
tertiary verses that didn't get played.

Sounds like it could be from ST:Voyager.  ;-)

:-)

Actually it's just from a silly cartoon show. Really nothing as big as Cheers
or ST...

-Shiri