 Off-Topic / Fun / 4642
Re: Speculation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:43:48 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
What else do we know, exactly, so that we may draw conclusions?

We know minifigs never die. They only get really large boo-boos.
(My memory deceives me as to where I've heard that... perhaps on Eric Brok's
site?)

-Shiri

That comes from the Disney movie George of the Jungle.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne