 Dear LEGO / 1782
Re: Speculation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:54:40 GMT

3. There do not appear to be any places for figs to relieve themselves. Now,
on the ground, you could argue that we have just not SEEN any yet, but we
have seen ALL of the spaceships, and they do not appear to have any
restrooms.  I will grant that this might be to make them nastier warriors,
but it seems a bit much to endure on a lengthy voyage. I would have to
conclude that they don't have bathrooms because they have no use for them.

There are bathrooms on some of the trains.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com