 Off-Topic / Fun / 4591
  'Hanging Up' mentioned legos [sic]!

I saw the new (?) movie 'Hanging Up'. I recommend to anyone who likes pure american kitsch, as my sis's boyfriend refers to that type of movies... :) I liked it ;) Anyhow, Eve (Meg Ryan) has a son named Jessie, who says at one point "Mom, I'm going (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 'Hanging Up' mentioned legos [sic]!

(...) I wouldn't say that. I have sold at least 2 Legoredo sets and one Gold City Junction within the last month as kids birthday presents. I even saw Legoredo in the stores as late as last year. Mike Poindexter (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 'Hanging Up' mentioned legos [sic]!

(...) Nah, they weren't too cheap -- the TLC product placement department just hasn't bothered to keep up-to-date with new sets. Steve (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)