 Off-Topic / Fun / 4591
4590  |  4592
Subject:
'Hanging Up' mentioned legos [sic]!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 03:11:34 GMT

I saw the new (?) movie 'Hanging Up'. I recommend to anyone who likes pure
american kitsch, as my sis's boyfriend refers to that type of movies... :) I
liked it ;)

Anyhow, Eve (Meg Ryan) has a son named Jessie, who says at one point "Mom, I'm
going to play with my legos"... This was pretty early in the movie and sorta
distracted me... He then is seen briefly playing with a Ninja creation
(unclear if an official set or an MOC) and much later is featured in his room,
with a few seconds of close-up on a fort legoredo... Obviously they were
either too cheap to buy lego and got it from some worker, or they just shot
the scene a loooong time ago :)

-Shiri