 Off-Topic / Fun / 4552
  Re: what do these MOW vehicles do?

(...) Yes, anyone can forge time, but message numbers are something I choose not to reveal whether I can mainipulate or not. (...) I used Alta Vista too. Same result. The reason you beat me was because I wasted time going to Yahoo and I came up dry. (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38B5C356.DF99E607@v...er.net>... (...) find (...) I occasionally poke around on Yahoo, but I seem to get much better hits with Alta Vista. It does help to have a general understanding of how the keyword searches (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)