 Off-Topic / Fun / 446
Re: Pieces we'd like to see (was: Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 07:34:59 GMT

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:07:27 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve
Bliss) wrote:

Does anyone else have new pieces they'd like to see?

YES.   Just about _every_ time I build something I wish for this:

A black Technic Axle with Pin,  where the "pin" part is high friction.

Basically, a cross between part 3749 and 4459.
I can't believe TLG has not made this piece.  It is so obvious.

I could use a handful _right now_.

-- Terry K --