 Off-Topic / Fun / 4428
    Re: age of lugnuts —Todd Lehman
   (...) I wonder that myself -- Quite a bit! :) It's difficult if not impossible to know the ages of everyone out there (web users, casual news users, etc.) but one thing we know for sure is that the average age of lifetime members is 30.3 at this (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

        Re: age of lugnuts —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Josette's morals are just fine, thanks. :-) And her morale isn't too bad either, inasmuch as we're getting a much bigger basement for the LEGO, and as a bonus, it comes with a nicer house too! It's funny, the KIDLUG thing is clearly an attempt (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: age of lugnuts —Ed Jones
   (...) Actually, all lunuts are ageless. Only the abs gets older. (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.people)