 Off-Topic / Fun / 4422
  age of lugnuts

I was just wondering how old lugnuts are. I myself am twelve but I get the impression most of the lugnet readers are older than that. So Ill do a survey. If anyone would send me an e-mail with their real age to vebble2669@aol.com, I might get some (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: age of lugnuts

This has been done before. You may want to use the search feature on the website to see what people said last time it was asked. You also may want to peruse the member list which should give you well over 200 data points (may be a bit skewed as the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: age of lugnuts

(...) Lugnuts are very useful, and many things in our wonderful world would be less efficient without them, but in general, they're predictable and not much fun at parties. Lugnetters, I suspect, are great fun at parties, and I'll let you make your (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: age of lugnuts

(...) I wonder that myself -- Quite a bit! :) It's difficult if not impossible to know the ages of everyone out there (web users, casual news users, etc.) but one thing we know for sure is that the average age of lifetime members is 30.3 at this (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

  Re: age of lugnuts

(...) Josette's morals are just fine, thanks. :-) And her morale isn't too bad either, inasmuch as we're getting a much bigger basement for the LEGO, and as a bonus, it comes with a nicer house too! It's funny, the KIDLUG thing is clearly an attempt (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: age of lugnuts

(...) Actually, all lunuts are ageless. Only the abs gets older. (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.people)