 Off-Topic / Fun / 4284
    Re: Wrong number fun (was RE:Informal WB Store Survey) —Frank Filz
   (...) Was it hear or somewhere else where someone was telling about how someone started telling a telemarketer about their plan for suicide or something and caused quite a commotion? (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Wrong number fun (was RE:Informal WB Store Survey) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I don't recall that. but I DO recall a rather elaborate points based game (1), posted to some newsgroup or another, that one could play with telemarketers. This: (URL) a rather watered down version with a lot of the best parts missing. I can't (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)