 Off-Topic / Fun / 4242
Re: [FA] SNOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 07:32:47 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Someone just e-mailed a pointer to this fun eBay auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=245750440

And to keep this on topic for lugnet.market.auction, I'll offer a
similar auction of the snow off my porch, along with some white LEGO
bricks to model the snow in case it melts before you get it home...

Heh.  You know, that was well worth the eBay quarter.

best

Lindsay