 Off-Topic / Fun / 4224
  Making a NFS3 compatible pursuit car

Anyone formiliar with the game "need for speed 3" by electronic arts? I an doing a car based upon late 90's town police car for this game If anyone is Interested just reply (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Making a NFS3 compatible pursuit car

(...) Yep, whaddya wanna know? K.M. (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Making a NFS3 compatible pursuit car

(...) Nothing.. i am doing a "lego" pursuit car out of one of the cars already in the game.. (see www.geocities.com/tb...nfs3.html) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Making a NFS3 compatible pursuit car

(...) Pretty snazzy. I like that civic. Are you going with a big-brick look like an inflated lego car, or small-brick look like something that might come out of the LEGO model shops? I suppose if I just wait I'll find out soon enough.. heh :) An (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Making a NFS3 compatible pursuit car

(...) I (...) well Kevin making a dash is really hard.. but as for the car, im going to use the ford crown victoria police car (hometown) and edit the mesh and tga, along with the characteristics as well (pretty fast for a Lego car!) I might begin (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)