 Off-Topic / Fun / 4227
Re: Making a NFS3 compatible pursuit car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 08:02:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Thomas Burger writes:
Anyone formiliar with the game "need for speed 3" by electronic arts?

Yep, whaddya wanna know?
K.M.

Nothing.. i am doing a "lego" pursuit car out of one of the cars already in
the game.. (see www.geocities.com/tburger666/nfs3.html)

Pretty snazzy. I like that civic.
Are you going with a big-brick look like an inflated lego car, or small-brick
look like something that might come out of the LEGO model shops? I suppose if I
just wait I'll find out soon enough.. heh :)
An off-lego-topic question; is it possible to create/add dashboard 'skins' to
NFS3? A car like that civic deserves a nifty custom carbon-fibre dash... :)
Similarly a lego car would need a lego dash as well.
K.M.