 Off-Topic / Fun / 4202
    [FA] SNOW! —Frank Filz
   Someone just e-mailed a pointer to this fun eBay auction... (URL) to keep this on topic for lugnet.market.auction, I'll offer a similar auction of the snow off my porch, along with some white LEGO bricks to model the snow in case it melts before you (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: [FA] SNOW! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Heh. You know, that was well worth the eBay quarter. best Lindsay (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)