 Off-Topic / Fun / 4198
  Re: Hauntd Houses- What are your views?

(...) oh yeah? wanna bet? i _will_ create "the rocky horror horror lego show" one day! i'm collecting gray heads for the addams family as well! my creations have been mentioned several times in these threads, so might as well toss in two pence. this (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hauntd Houses- What are your views?

(...) into (...) Script Idea: - Include a comment on juniorization- That's horrific!! RHPS is well and truly outside my 'family' defintion! But the connection would not nessacirly be obvious. Perhaps alternative names would be more appropriate. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hauntd Houses- What are your views?

What you should be apologizing for is being off-topic in off-topic;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)