 Off-Topic / Fun / 4181
  Re: Hauntd Houses- What are your views?

(...) Hmm... I would say the White House, because Hillary Clinton talked to Eleanor(sp?) Roosevelt a few times. ;) Scott S. (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hauntd Houses- What are your views?

(...) This I'd like to hear about, unless you're being tweaky again...I understand that for some time after her death Eleanor was purported to wander the halls of the White House. This is especially weird given that she didn't die there. However it (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hauntd Houses- What are your views?

Lindsay, (...) Tweaky? Where's my dictionary at? Ah..... Can't find it. Anyway, no, she did have seances there with Eleanor, to talk how to be a good first lady, deal with Bill, etc. Didn't you read about that? It was in the news a year or two ago. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)