 Off-Topic / Fun / 418
417  |  419
Subject:
Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 05:08:21 GMT

Hi all,

What's on the top of your list of useless pieces?  Rare and/or special
pieces might not count -- it's not useless just because it has a label
or a sticker on it, or because you've only seen it in one set in your
entire life.  On the other hand, a piece could be useless if you have a
hundred of them and they're used only one way.

Here's my list:

10. 4596 - Space Wing 4 x 2
9. 30035 - Space Scanner Tool
8. 30277 and friends - Town Jr. Car Base
7. 4746 - Space Tail 4 x 4 x 2 With Rocket
6. 4792 and friends - Technic Steering Assembly
5. 30136 and friends - Log Bricks
4. 4591 - Brick 2 x 2 x 2 Round With Fins
3. 2516 - Chainsaw Body
2. 6083 - Triangular BURP
1. 6082 - Rectangular BURP (easy targets, i know...)

Cheers,
- Sproat