 Off-Topic / Fun / 4114
  Re: Newsgroups for LUGs?

(...) Hmmm....I wonder if I could use corrugated spamcake for the sides of my passenger trains... What colors does it come in? -John (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Newsgroups for LUGs?

(...) All of them, at once. If you leave it out long enough to mold. However it forms 10 wide bricks so you may be out of luck. (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)