 Off-Topic / Fun / 4098
Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:56:38 GMT

"J.W.Hummer" <mr_spin_2000@hotmail.com> writes:
You both have me beat.  My whole school Elementary Junior High & High
School only have around 400 students!! The Elem. building was built in • the
1930s but the high school was built in 1982 (the year I was born)

Since I'm on the subject how many here are 17?

You, me, and Tim Courtney.  I don't know of any others.  Tim and I won't
be 17 for much longer, though :)
--Bram