 Off-Topic / Fun / 4049
  Re: Which system is used for lugnet forum

(...) You could, but soon we'll have our new version of Sarcasm Server 2000 out soon, and then you'll be able to connect remotely via Internet Explorer 5 and receive all the streaming sarcasm you'd like. (...) You're in luck! Our new Bob comes with (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Which system is used for lugnet forum

(...) the (...) Yup! I just upgraded, and I wouldn't have gotten this post before! Well worth my first born child. James (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)