 Off-Topic / Fun / 4045
  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

(...) That's true, I leave it up to the buyer, however. I have not yet had a problem, if there is, there are things you can do. Scott S. (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO enters the 4th dimension!

Whereas I use prio, delivery conf, across the board, just about, because I can't be bothered to spend time calculating whether it's 55 or 77 cents. And given the amount of time and effort I spend finding boxes and packing material, I have no qualms (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)