 Off-Topic / Fun / 4026
    Re: Speculations on bedtime stories (was:Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com) —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Wow, the things we're missing out on... And I bet you know all those songs by heart now, right? :-) I'm actually not a Disney fan. We only own Fantasia (VHS). But I have a few Jim Hensen movies (loved the Muppet Show as a kid). wonderfully (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Speculations on bedtime stories (was:Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com) —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Everytime my nieces come over, they always have to watch the Lion King...as often as possible. It gets very annoying... Luckily, I may have gotten them off that by giving them Miyazaki's "My Neighbor Totoro" for Christmas. From what my sister (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Speculations on bedtime stories (was:Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com) —Shiri Dori
   (...) I (...) I should talk. My sister was addicted to the Lion King, she would watch it EVERY DAY, I'm not kidding! I know not only all the songs by heart (I have the disk too :) but also the whole movie! "Life is not fair, is it? In the eye that I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)