 Off-Topic / Fun / 4013
Re: Wrapping (was: Re: B-Wing Review)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 19:00:04 GMT

David Eaton wrote:
(after some of my rantings at only getting ONE 100% complete 2nd-hand set,
she's been a bit leery, as have I)... So I secretly bought her a used one (and
took extra pieces from my own collection to make SURE it was 100% complete)...

Now that's one of the best excuses I've ever seen for playing with
someone's present before you give it to them... :-) :-)

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com