 Off-Topic / Fun / 3959
    Re: Too old to buy lego (was: Re: Do you like monorails?) —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Actually, I think that's the probably the "worst" age to do it in that regard. Not that I've personally ever particularly cared what people thought, or noticed, but that age group is right slap-dang in the "too-old-to-buy-for-...ngs'-kids" age (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)