 Off-Topic / Fun / 3851
    Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —Ed Jones
   (...) Why is it every political party has to get their grimy paws attached to holidays with which they have absolutely no association? For me, this is the sleaziest of actions. (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —Matthew Miller
   (...) Hey, this is supposed to be "fun". I often disagree with Larry's politics too, but .fun isn't the place to do it. If you want to argue, take it to .debate. (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)