 Off-Topic / Fun / 3846
Re: Legopalooza (Was: Longest MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 04:53:53 GMT

Erin Windross wrote:

Maybe I can get the BSM (Backstreet Minifigs), LSP, or some other
band...I'll have to see.

There was a questionnaire passed out during the last Legopalooza about which
bands/groups/artists people would like to see at the next one, and the
Backstreet Minifigs rated 173rd place right between Dexy's Midnight Builders.
and Gilbrick O'Sullivan.

Really? What was number one? Shania Twine? Dixie Chickens? Rickie Martini? -98
degrees? I know, It was the Nice girls!

Uh, Erin, don't you mean Shania 9v Train, Dixie Bricks or Brickie Martin?  Or
perhaps you meant 98 degree slopes or the Classic Space Girls.

-John

-Tom McD.
when replying, spamcake is *never* a Blue's Clue.
www.baylug.org

LOL!
Erin