 Off-Topic / Fun / 3816
Re: Legopalooza (Was: Longest MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:03:21 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Erin Windross wrote:
Celine Brickon will be preforming tonight in Seaborn Bricks lounge,
she will be singing her new hit "My Heart Will Build On".

Ooh!  Ooh!  Will she be at the next Legopalooza, Tom?  I'll being the tomatos;
you can bring the rancid watermelons.  :-,

I'll be there, just to see her hit herself in the stud during that song.  BTW,
I'll bring the leftover Halloween pumpkins.

-John

Cheers,
- jsproat

"Hello.  My name is Jeremy, and I'm a...a brick chewer."
  (in unison) "Hi, Jeremy."