 Off-Topic / Fun / 3825
Re: Formatting question (was Re: AFOL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:53:43 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:

Ahhhhh!!  Little Bunny Foo Foo is invading Lugnet!!

Jeff (Now, did *anyone* get that, or am I just weird?)

Hare today, goon tomorrow....

BTW I learned it "Little *Rabbit* Foo Foo"-- maybe it's an Upper Midwest
thing, eh?

Probably, you're all backwards up there.  ;)  (Wait a sec, my parents are from
there!  actually, that explains a lot. ;) )

Explains what?  Your breach birth;-) ?

Anyway, I think "bunny" is easier for little kids to say.

Jeff, "I'll take some pop, please!"

Pop or sooda, whichever.

-John