 Off-Topic / Fun / 3578
  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) I've got a great relationship with most cats I know. I just treat them like they treat me: Depending on my mood, I either ignore them or pester them until I get what I want. ;-) James (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) what he wants :) My other one, who is now 18.5 years old loves me, and always has, though she pesters till she gets what she wants too, though she doesn't have to pester as much :) she's treated like the Queen of the house. Of course, after 18 (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)