 Off-Topic / Fun / 3581
Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 09:01:40 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
To get a cat to love you is an accomplishment.

I've got a great relationship with most cats I know.  I just treat them like
they treat me: Depending on my mood, I either ignore them or pester them until
I get what I want. ;-)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

My one cat is just the opposite of you James, he pesters US till HE gets
what he wants :)
My other one, who is now 18.5 years old loves me, and always has, though
she pesters till she gets what she wants too, though she doesn't have to
pester as much :) she's treated like the Queen of the house. Of course,
after 18 years she deserves it!

I credit her vet with keeping her alive all these years, we almost lost
her about 10 years ago to pnuemonia, the vet didn't think she'd live
through the week. Makes me realize the power of love, I let her sleep on
my chest the whole time she was sick. The vet was amazed she pulled
through :) It's too bad he's going to retire soon :(

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!