 Off-Topic / Fun / 3577
  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) Agreed. Love for dogs is narcissistic; love for cats is clearly unconditional. To get a cat to love you is an accomplishment. -John (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) I've got a great relationship with most cats I know. I just treat them like they treat me: Depending on my mood, I either ignore them or pester them until I get what I want. ;-) James (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) what he wants :) My other one, who is now 18.5 years old loves me, and always has, though she pesters till she gets what she wants too, though she doesn't have to pester as much :) she's treated like the Queen of the house. Of course, after 18 (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) or (...) unconditional. (...) I had a cat once, Tasha was her name, I loved that cat. When I was crying in my early years, she would lay down beside me in my crib, and I would stop crying and start to suck my thumb.... When I got older she (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) Sorry to hear about your Kitty. We just recently had one of our cats die from complications of hyperthyroidism. We got her and her brother when they were 8 weeks old 15 years ago. It was heart wrenching to see her go:~( They really do become (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)