 Off-Topic / Fun / 3466
Re: Age average
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 00:00:17 GMT

"Peter Callaway" <pcallaway@bmcl.com.au> writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Bram Lambrecht writes:
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/

Great site. I like the supercars section too, although you've missed
out (on purpose???) the Callaway Corvette's!! The C9 is a wicked looking

beast, although the C12 is my fave at the moment :)

Thanks!  There are plenty of cars that should be on the site but aren't.
About every other time I look in a Road&Track, I see another car which
might fit :) I don't plan on changing the site, though--too much work.
--Bram