 Off-Topic / Fun / 3364
Re: Everybody's Free (to play with Lego)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:15:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
Mookie wrote:
I like the words.. though I don't know the song you're talking about :(

Well, it's not hard to find... just put "sunscreen song" into any search
engine, and you'll be inundated with info, MP3s, parodies, and so forth.

There's truth in them dar words John :)
Where's this I Feel Good one??? I think I know what that song is at
least!

I have to confess, Tamy, I was merely making a lame joke;-)  "I Feel Good (I
Got You)" was recorded by the R&B artist James Brown.  These new lyrics to
the Sunscreen song are by *our* James Brown.  I was just pretending that
*our* James Brown was the famous James Brown.  Didn't know you were "our"
propery, eh James?;-)

And how do you know I'm >not< the same James Brown, hmm?  I can sing, I've got
bad knees, and a propensity for melodrama, I can and frequently do say "heh!"
- Oh, wait.  I'm not black.

Shoot.  I wanted to be famous, too.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/