 Off-Topic / Fun / 3345
Re: News on the 2000 space line!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 23:17:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Alex wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Bliss writes:
On Wed, 3 Nov 1999 15:33:39 GMT, "Alex" <legowiz@yahoo.com> wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Or how about BAMS meaning Big Annoying McDonalds Set.
Acctually, it should be Small Anoying McDonalds set... hehe.
Nope, Sams Club has the Throwbot Super Value set (all 8 throwbot sets, • boxed).
No McDonalds sets there at all.
What does that have to do with anything??

WDTHTDWA *really* stands for "While Dumpy Technic Hoses The Deal, We're
Aggrivated".

ArrggH!!!!!!!!!!
Wait, speaking of ArrggH!!!!!!!!!, where have all the pirates gone?
ArrggH!!!!!!!!!!

Acctually, I should be saying "Hmph," because "ArrggH!!!!..." indicates pain,
"AhhH!" indicates fear, "Huuuh!!!" indicates fake terror, and "Splat"
indicates someone steping on Jabba the Hutt's tail.  Now, if it's in all caps,
that indicates extreme pain or extreme fear or extreme fake fear or extreme
Jabba-Tail squishing. =)  "Hmph" means you are angry, or you've just been
steped on by an elephant. (not pleasent, beleave me ;) Watch the sound effects
people...

And I should watch the smilies too, cause ;) means to be smiling because you
have a mysterious plot to rule the world.

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log, right???

Alex "@--}-- it's a rose, it's A ROSE!!!" Roode