 Off-Topic / Fun / 3311
    Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta '99 picts —Scott W. Runyan
   Since I found no purely off-topic group I've decided to post here. If I'm wrong someone please let me know. I posted some picts of the fiesta this year on the web. Now I'm no web genius at creating pages so they aren't thumbnailed. I figured that (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta '99 picts —Tamyra Teed
   ScottR wrote: <snipped message> (...) Ahhh I found my thief! I knew I saw someone with my tagline! like they say though... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)