 Off-Topic / Fun / 3311
3310  |  3312
Subject:
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta '99 picts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:58:49 GMT

Since I found no purely off-topic group I've decided to post here. If I'm
wrong someone please let me know.
I posted some picts of the fiesta this year on the web. Now I'm no web
genius at creating pages so they aren't thumbnailed. I figured that would
have taken too long for me to figure out. The first couple pages will take a
while to load for anyone without a fast connection, but the last ones are
ok. Any tips for making it better are welcome. For anyone who has never been
to one of these you should take a look. It's very interesting and a lot of
fun talking to the teams. I found out a lot more about ballooning than I
would think necessary. There are a few pictures of some of the special
shapes too. Thanks for looking if you do.

http://www.users.uswest.net/~swrunyan/Fiesta1.html

Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on!
ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net