 Off-Topic / Fun / 326
    Re: 6 months! —Terry Keller
   (...) Me too! Now I just wish my 20x drive would work right for ripping. So far, I only have been able to get the double-speed drive to rip. (...) Sounds like an interesting idea. I like the idea about an in-car player I saw. Potentially able to (...) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: 6 months! —Mike Stanley
   (...) Plextor is the only way to go for high speed audio extraction. I'd rather have my 12-20Plex than any other CD on the market, except for maybe the new UW 40Plex. (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)