 Off-Topic / Fun / 3236
3235  |  3237
Subject:
lego funny from www.theonion.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:42:40 GMT

hey guys,

   This is an article from this weeks issue of the onion. If you are
unfamiliar, its a comedy newspaper with made up articles.

If Area Dad Steps On Legos One More Time
DARLINGTON, SC--According to loud reports from within the Kaminsky household
Tuesday, if area father Russell Kaminsky steps on one more goddamn Lego, man,
forget about it. "Gaaaaaaaaaa!" shouted Kaminsky, grimacing as he extracted a
blue, two-peg Lego brick from his right instep. "I've told you a hundred
times. This is it, this is the last warning: I step on one more Lego, and no
one will ever step on another Lego in this house ever again, I promise."
Observers are questioning Kaminsky's willingness to actually follow through on
the threat, citing his failure to deliver on his Lincoln Logs ultimatum of
last March.

Chris